Sunday, November 1, 2015

CHALLENGE : BOLD WHAT APPLIES TO YOU


it's 5am and i'm not sleepy yet so let's do this thing because i'm bored as fuck. the followings are some random stuff and i will bold the ones which apply to me. early waning : this might be super uninteresting if you don't really know me.
here we go:

Appearance
  • I have a scar. 
  • I tan easily.
  • I wish my hair was a different color.
  • I have friends who have never seen my hair.
  • I have/want a tattoo.
  • I can be self-conscious about my appearance.
  • I have braces.
  • I have more than two piercings. 
  • I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
  • I wear makeup.
  • I wear contacts. 
  • I wear glasses
  • I change my hair colour often.
  • I straighten my hair often.
  • I have a piercing.
  • I have small feet.
  • I’m smaller than most of my friends.
  • My hair is naturally straight.
  • I think I have nice arms/hands.
  • None of my parents/siblings has the same eye color as me.
  • I have dimples.
  • My forehead is big.
  • I’m ginger and I have freckles.
  • I have blue hair and green eyes.
  • I have red hair and hazel eyes.
  • I’m very tall.
  • My hair is really curly.
  • I have brown hair and blue eyes.
  • My eyebrow game is strong.
  • I have black hair and dark brown eyes.
  • I have small eyelashes.
  • I paint my nails. 
Personality
  • I’m loud.
  • I’m obnoxious. 
  • I’m sarcastic.
  • I’m cocky.
  • I cry easily.
  • I have a bad temper.
  • I’m easy to get along with.
  • I have more enemies than friends.
  • I’ve smoked.
  • I’ve smoked weed. 
  • I drink coffee.
  • I clean my room daily.
Embarrassment
  • Disney movies still make me cry sometimes.
  • I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
  • I’ve glued my hand to something.
  • I’ve laughed until some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
  • I’ve had my pants rip in public.
  • I’ve touched something sharp/hot/etc to see if it would hurt.
Health
  • I’ve gotten stitches.
  • I’ve broken or dislocated a bone.
  • I’ve had my tonsils removed.
  • I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
  • I’ve had chicken pox.
Experiences
  • I’ve gotten lost in my city.
  • I’ve seen a shooting star.
  • I’ve wished on a shooting star.
  • I’ve seen a meteor shower.
  • I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
  • I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
  • I’ve slapped someone.
  • I’ve kissed someone underwater.
  • I’ve been in a car accident.
  • I’ve been skiing.
  • I’ve been in a musical/ dance performance.
  • I’ve auditioned for something.
  • I’ve been on stage.
  • I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
  • I’ve sat on a rooftop.
  • I’ve pranked someone.
Death
  • I’m afraid of dying.
  • I hate funerals.
  • I’ve seen someone/something die.
  • Someone close to me has attempted/committed suicide.
  • I have attempted suicide.
  • I’ve thought about suicide before.
  • I’ve written a eulogy for myself.
Materialism
  • I own over 5 rap CD’s.
  • I like anime/manga.
  • I collected comic books.
  • I own a lot of makeup.
  • I own something from Pac Sun.
  • I own something from The Gap.
  • I own something I got on E-Bay.
  • I own something from Forever21.
Random
  • I’ve stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant.
  • I open up to others easily. 
  • I watch the news occasionally or always.
  • I don’t like to kill bugs.
  • I sing in the shower.
  • I’m a morning person.
  • I’m a sports fanatic.
  • I twirl my hair.
  • I care about grammar.
  • I love to spam friends.
  • I’ve copied more than 30 CD’s in a day.
  • I bake well.
  • My favourite colour is either white, yellow, pink, blue, red, black, purple, or orange.
  • I would wear pajamas to school.
  • I laugh at my own jokes.
  • I eat fast food weekly.
  • I can’t sleep if there’s a spider in the room.
  • I’m really ticklish.
  • I like white chocolate.
  • I used to bite my nails.
  • I’m good at remembering names.
  • I’m good at remembering dates.
  • I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
  • I have seen a cow in real life.
  • I have swam in a river.
  • I talk to my pet.
  • I have been in a fist fight.
  • I've been in love triangle.
  • I had period cramps.
  • I put my name in the Goblet of Fire.
People
  • ..used to ask if I was anorexic/bulimic.
  • .. have called me fat.
  • ..have said I’m skinny.
  • ..have said I’m ugly.
  • ..have said I’m pretty.
  • ..have spread rumors about me.
  • ..force me to eat.
  • ..say I eat too much.
  • ..say I eat too little. 
Eating
  • I’ve lost weight.
  • I’ve gained weight.
  • I’m at my thinnest.
  • I’m at my biggest.
  • I’ve lost weight and kept it off.
  • I’ve lost weight, but gained it back.
  • My weight affects my mood.
  • I diet.
  • I am/was a vegan/vegetarian.
  • I exercise.
  • I’ve fainted from exhaustion.
  • I’ve been diagnosed with an eating disorder.
Family
  • I’ve sworn at my parents.
  • I’ve planned to run away from home before. 
  • I’ve ran away from home.
  • I have a sibling less than one year old. 
  • I want kids in the future.
  • I’ve had kids.
  • I’ve lost a child.
  • I get along with both of my parents.
  • My biological parents are still together.
  • I have at least one brother.
  • I have at least one sister.
  • I have at least one step brother/sister.
  • I have at least one half brother/sister.
  • I’ve been kicked out of the house.
  • I’ve made my parents cry. 
  • I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
  • I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
  • I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
  • I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded.
Relationships
  • I’m engaged.
  • I’m married.
  • I’m single.
  • I’ve gone on a blind date.
  • I had a friend with benefits.
  • I miss someone right now.
  • I have a fear of abandonment.
  • I’ve gotten divorced.
  • I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
  • Someone has/had feelings for me when I didn’t have them back. 
  • I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
  • I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
  • Someone’s told me they loved me when I didn’t love them back.
  • I’m a cuddler.
  • I’ve been kissed in the rain.
  • I’ve hugged a stranger.
  • I’ve kissed a stranger.
  • I’m in a relationship now.
  • I’m crushing. 
  • I’m always scared of being hurt.
  • An ex has physically abused me at least once.
  • I’ve been in love more than two times.
  • I believe in love at first sight.
  • I believe lust is more important than love. 
Friendships
  • I have a best friend.
  • I have at least ten friends.
  • I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
  • I’ve beaten up a friend.
  • I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
Experiences
  • I’ve been on a plane.
  • I’ve been on a train.
  • Someone close to me has died.
  • I’ve taken a taxi.
  • I’ve taken a city bus.
  • I’ve taken a school bus.
  • I’ve gone bungee jumping.
  • I’ve made a speech.
  • I’ve been in some sort of club.
  • I’ve won an award.
  • I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight.
  • I’ve been in a physical fight.
Music
  • I listen to R&B.
  • I listen to country.
  • I listen to pop.
  • I listen to techno.
  • I listen to rock.
  • I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
  • I hate the radio.
  • I download music.
  • I buy CD’s. 
Television
  • I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
  • I watch soap operas daily.
  • I’m in love with Days of Our Lives.
  • I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
  • I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
  • I’ve seen and liked Americas Next Top Model.
  • I’ve seen and liked Popular.
  • I’ve seen and liked 24.
  • I’ve seen and liked CSI.
  • I’ve seen and liked Masterchef.
School
  • I’ve yelled at a teacher.
  • I’ve been suspended.
  • I’ve had an in-school suspension.
  • I’ve been sent to the principal’s/ counselor's office.
  • I’ve walked out of class.
  • I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
  • I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
  • I’ve failed a test.
  • I’ve cheated on a test.
  • I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
  • I’ve failed Art.
  • I’ve failed Add Math.
  • I’ve failed another class.
  • A teacher has called my parents.
  • I love history.
  • I have/had a teacher that is great in explaining and actually teaching.
  • I know what I want to do in future.
  • I don’t participate in extra-curricular activities.
  • I learn more than one language.
  • I love Math.
  • I already have a job.
  • My grades are almost never excellent/very good.
  • I want to be a professional athlete/ writer/ artist.

Will I Ever
  • Go on university/collage.
  • Get married.
  • Write a book.
  • Adopt a child.
  • Start a band.
  • Go on audition for a show.

I Have
  • Made lasagna.
  • Slapped/punched somebody.
  • Made a surprise party.
  • Smoked cigarettes.
  • Ridden on motorcycle.
  • Spent whole night without sleeping.
  • Cooked a meal for somebody.
  • Let somebody treat me like shit.
  • Been told that I was smart.
  • Broken a bone.
  • Ridden a motorcycle.
  • A favorite song.
  • Told somebody they are pretty.
  • Scars.
  • My own room.
  • A star crush.
  • Pets
  • Online best friends.
  • Girlfriend / boyfriend.
  • Cried after reading a book


Do I Know
  • How to dance limbo?
  • The story of how my parents met? 
  • How to swear in three or more languages?
  • When’s my best friend’s birthday?
  • What goes after “in west philadelphia born and raised…”?
  • Name all of Kardashians?
  • How to ride a bike?
Which Is Better
  • Nice shoulders or nice arms
  •  Collarbones or hipbones
  •  Flat stomach or long legs
  •  Lips or eyes
  •  Curly hair or straight hair
  •  Six pack or nice arms
  •  Long eyelashes or nice eyebrows
  •  Funny or romantic

I Love
  • Sci-fi 
  • Sleeping until 12pm 
  • Reading books online 
  • Fluffy blankets 
  • Animals 
  • Swimming / diving 
  • Watching movies 
  • Channing Tatum 
  • Pizza 
  • Hot chocolate 
  • Running 
  • Baking / cooking 
  • Harry Potter 
  • Cold showers
  • My hair 
  • My wardrobe
Beauty / Clothes / Accessory / Make-Up
  • I hate shaving.
  • I go on manicure/pedicure.
  • I do my eyebrows.
  • I own at least one item from Adidas and/or Nike.
  • I was on diet.
  • I have pimples.
  • I do my makeup everyday.
  • I love necklaces.
  • I dyed my hair.
  • I own 4 or more pairs of jeans.
  • I had undergone plastic surgery.
  • I hate wearing flip-flops.
  • I don’t have Converse.
  • I wear foundation (almost) every day.
  • I have stretch marks / tattoo.
  • I love wearing head bands.
  • I hate wearing mascara.
  • I have at least one pair of Vans.
  • I hate sweaters.
  • I love wearing high heels.
  • I own brown eyeliner.
  • I love skirts/dresses.
  • I wear (head) scarves. 
  • I never wear necklaces.