Thursday, April 28, 2016

these past few days had been rough on me. i felt like i was totally drained emotionally. my body is present but my mind keeps drifting off, at times i don't even want to be present. i wish i could run away, from everyone, from everything. i guess i'm so used to disappointment that i just knew i will always be disappointed. was it all because of me? because i expected so much from others?

i'm constantly losing my trust on people that now i found myself keeping my feelings bottled up, just because i can't afford any more disappointment anymore. it hurts when you gave everything you had, you did everything you could but somehow they're just not enough. it hurts when people don't put as much effort on you just as much as you put yours on them. the more you give, the emptier you feel. that's how i feel these days. i feel worthless. i feel like.. nothing.

life has taught me that i can't control someone's loyalty. no matter how good you are to them, doesn't mean they'll treat you the same. no matter how much they mean to you, doesn't mean they'll value you the same